Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Culture and Society > Legal

Text here

Old 01-21-2019, 09:00 PM
Administrator

Default Car accident settlement procedure

I was lucky to get into a car accident and I damaged my front part of a car. I was insured. What is the process to get the repair covered?
Old 01-22-2019, 06:02 AM

Default It really depends

It really depends on various things. The first stuff you simply MUST do is to talk with another participant in this accident. Who was really guilty? When another part confesses it was him (her), it (the part) will cover all possible expenses of you. In any case, you must contact this person.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:04 AM

Default I was in this situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBliki View Post
It really depends on various things. The first stuff you simply MUST do is to talk with another participant in this accident. Who was really guilty? When another part confesses it was him (her), it (the part) will cover all possible expenses of you. In any case, you must contact this person.
I was in this situation. The fault was not mine. The lady, who hit my vehicle seemed to be drunk. We had a talk, and I helped her (as I think) as well. I simply did not tell anybody that she was under alcohol and the woman paid for the repairment of my automobile.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:16 AM

Default Only Police!

In any cases I prefer to call Police. I’ve been in accident two times. First I was injured and decided to be kind: guilty man gave me 100$ for repair bamper. But the sum wasn’t enough to do it! second time guilty was me and with Police I paid not so much with fine as injured side wanted from me
Old 01-23-2019, 05:58 AM

Default Be cautious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhededra View Post
In any cases I prefer to call Police. Iíve been in accident two times. First I was injured and decided to be kind: guilty man gave me 100$ for repair bamper. But the sum wasnít enough to do it! second time guilty was me and with Police I paid not so much with fine as injured side wanted from me
Although I had this experience, I would better recommend all the guys: be extremely cautious when you drive! each accident (even it is just minor stuff) leaves a scar on your soal and your heart. Your body may have no one on these visible scars, but it hurts.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:58 AM
Banned

Default Police can help

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
I was lucky to get into a car accident and I damaged my front part of a car. I was insured. What is the process to get the repair covered?
The police officers will help you. They know all the formal things that you should do. However, everything can depend on the country and even on the area and region you live in. In some cases, it is really better to talk to another part of the accident and decide everything with this person.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:42 AM

In the event of a car accident, you must call the insurance company agent. After which he must deal with this problem. I did just that.