Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Culture and Society > Legal

Text here

Old 01-21-2019, 09:02 PM
Administrator

Default Citizenships, Visas, Permits Q&A

Can I open EVISA to USA if I'm Russian?
Old 01-22-2019, 06:09 AM

Default No guarantees

Actually, you can. Simply find the site (only official!) where these visas types are (in details) described. However, you must always remember. Even IF you get the stuff, it is not a guarantee that the USA authorities will let you enter the States.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:10 AM

Default Fiancee visa

Women, especially young ladies, are in a better position. They can legally go there in a case when they get the so-called Fiancee visa. Officially, they do not immigrate, just enter the country. As I do remember, it is a K-1 visa. It works perfectly - just find a man in the USA and engage with him.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:24 AM

Default Find special forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
You should better find a special forum, where people, who simply want to immigrate (or have done this step) are communicating. there are many threads there devoted to this question. I am 100% sure that there is a certain way to obtain it. Even when you are from Russia.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:39 AM

Default Yes, it is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommuniqueYellow View Post
Women, especially young ladies, are in a better position. They can legally go there in a case when they get the so-called Fiancee visa. Officially, they do not immigrate, just enter the country. As I do remember, it is a K-1 visa. It works perfectly - just find a man in the USA and engage with him.
Yes, it is true. The friend of mine (she is from Russia) recently engaged the guy from Texas. As I can remember, it took them less than 8 months to finish all the formalities. Now, they married in Nevada. Soon, she will get her Green Card and later, have the naturalization process.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:02 AM

Default Adding something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhededra View Post
Yes, it is true. The friend of mine (she is from Russia) recently engaged the guy from Texas. As I can remember, it took them less than 8 months to finish all the formalities. Now, they married in Nevada. Soon, she will get her Green Card and later, have the naturalization process.
Just want to add something. The question with the woman's children. If she has kids, the kids should also get K-2 visa and go almost through all the procedures that are formal. Actually, as for these women, the life in the USA, in reality, differs too much from the life our imagination paints to us.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:02 AM
Banned

Default Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhededra View Post
Just want to add something. The question with the woman's children. If she has kids, the kids should also get K-2 visa and go almost through all the procedures that are formal. Actually, as for these women, the life in the USA, in reality, differs too much from the life our imagination paints to us.
Do not also forget that you should show them the list of all the shots you have done through your life. You must be a healthy person - no TB, no AIDS, no serious problems with psychiatric health. The medical tests negative results can be the reason to refuse you in getting this visa.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:43 AM
Banned

Default No difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
There is no difference if you are Russian or a person from any other country. You should simply know ALL the rules to get this vise. I believe that here, nobody will give you the fullest answer. Go to the special American sites, to USCIS. There, you will find all the needed answers, for sure.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newscoakos View Post
There is no difference if you are Russian or a person from any other country. You should simply know ALL the rules to get this vise. I believe that here, nobody will give you the fullest answer. Go to the special American sites, to USCIS. There, you will find all the needed answers, for sure.

I completely agree. There is no difference where you live - in Russia or in China - the procedure is the same. And not very simple, but possible
Old 01-25-2019, 06:42 PM

Default It's real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swesbrak View Post
I completely agree. There is no difference where you live - in Russia or in China - the procedure is the same. And not very simple, but possible
I'm joining in!

You just need to be aware of features. It will be great to speak in real with somebody, who has obtained this visa type already.

All is real if you putting on all power of a dream!