Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Lifestyle > Relationships & Love

Text here

Old 02-05-2019, 10:18 PM

For 40 years of life, I seldom met a kind man who would have been short. They are always arrogant and selfish. The truth is that there are always exceptions, and once such a small person helped me a lot without taking anything in return.
Much depends on the inner world of man.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:12 AM

Default Never matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swesbrak View Post
As a rule, short girls love tall guys. Not always of course, but I often see such couples on the street. That is why this is happening - that is another question. And to be honest, my height is 190, and my girlfriend has 160 But we have been very good together for 5 years
Do you really DO care much about the height? The main stuff is the inner world. The fellow can му very tall and attractive but he can be so stupid. Sorry, guys. I lo9ve the nature and never care too much about all this strange stuff.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:23 AM

For romantic relations pick a high. and so unimportant growth, it is important that each was a real friend. Sometimes that high betrayed and low... I should note I never understood how can a girl love a short guy, it's so disharmonious. But... everyone chooses his own.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:05 PM

I slike tall guys. As for me short guys are not handsome. Tall guys are handsome and I like when tall guys wear black suits. I like when tall gays dance and it is so funny when short guys do the same. So I prefer tall guys.
Old 02-06-2019, 06:09 PM

Of course tall guys. If the tall guys are slim they are very handsome. And they are handsome too when they are not slim. If low guys are slim it seems that they are weak. If they are fat they look like toy bears.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
Which do you prefer?
My height is 185 cm and I am 20 cm taller than my wife. We have lived together for 20 years, but we never had any problems with height. On the contrary, we very well together and everyone says, we are a beautiful couple. I think in love height does not play any role.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Which do you prefer?
I think a tall man and attracts women. Because an evolutionary woman always chooses a tall and strong man. In addition, tall men are always prominent in society and attract attention, which is a separate reason for success. Therefore, I am sympathetic to tall men.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:10 AM

Default Tallest guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhededra View Post
I prefer tall men, at least taller than I, so I could freely wear heels, don't slouch. For me, it is more correct. Besides in this case during sex, it completely covers my body.
I know the tallest guy in the region where I live. His spouse is only 5 feet. The shortest lady I also have ever met. Another situation: the girl, a professional basketball player (or whatnot) is the happiest fiance of a fellow that is less than 5'7".
Old 02-07-2019, 06:27 AM

Default I am short

Quote:
Which do you prefer?
I am short, so it NEVER matters when the fellow is as tall as an oak or low. I simply do care about his manners, his attitude towards ladies. As for the height, women (in reality) do not even think too much of it. It is 100% true.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:00 AM

This topic contains 2 aspects and I will show in my answer.
I think so:

1) for sex does not matter tall, small, thick, thin, the main thing is passion, love for sex

2) And for friendship the main character, so that the size does not matter, the essence.