Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Lifestyle > Relationships & Love

Text here

Old 02-07-2019, 11:36 AM

I never think about that question before. But in these two days, I think of that and I realize it doesn't that it doesn't matter if the guy tall or low it depends what kind of person he is.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:22 PM

Any woman will choose a tall man. This is the way nature works, the female is always looking for a healthy male to make strong offspring. Many tall young people know this feminine weakness and use it in their sexual interests.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:20 PM

Default Old stereotype

What a stereotype? Hey common, we are living in the XXI century!
In our time white ladies love black men, tall women better prefer great dick than tall man! It does not matter nowadays!
Whatever my boyfriend will be taller or smaller than me, I totally do not care about this any second!
Old 02-07-2019, 05:21 PM

A little man is angry, thus he wants to show his importance. This behavior is typical for most such men. It's human psychology. He must somehow compensate for his lack of growth. Although in my opinion, growth is not very important, a man just must be good. But when a little man is angry, it looks funny.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:09 PM

I call myself Lofty and I love very high heels. Mediocre guys were acquainted with me but I was uncomfortable with our datings. I can't do anything with it. I'd like feeling small next to my guy.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
Which do you prefer?
I think that every height has its positive side. For example, good talent along with low height made it possible for Elijah Wood to become the main character in the movie The Lord of the Rings. Or if you look at the career of almost all basketball players, you will find that high height was not the last. Therefore, a person, regardless of his height, should move toward his goal.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:23 AM

Default Clever or stupid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
Which do you prefer?
Clever or stupid? Which of these fellows will you prefer? I am more than sure that you will pick an intelligent fellow. The height here means nothing. When a guy has quick brains and a clear mind, he can be the shortest man. And you'll love him.
Old 02-08-2019, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuPi View Post
The little man can not be kind, he is shy and angry at the world for his lack. He always seeks establish itself, to close its lack of. At least so often happens and it bothers me. Such people tend to become as a rule, become lucky actors-comedians. And I like serious and high.
Good morning, I hope it is a joke because in my opinion variations of height means nothing. I know many people, who are very tall but has been a bad guy. And I know many people (men), who have little height, but a very big heart and inner world. In history, there are a lot of examples of this situation. I should like to conclude my words - for me men's height means nothing.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:12 PM

It depends if the girl is low or tall. if the girl is low it looks funny a low girl with a tall guy. And a tall girl looks funny with a low guy. And in my opinion, if a guy is good or bad it doesn't depend if he is low or tall.