Text here

Old 01-22-2019, 06:37 PM
Administrator

Default Friends with benefits

Do you have one?
Old 01-25-2019, 09:11 PM

Default My bestie

I haven't. But I had

This story happened to me when I was a student and I' ll never tell it to my future grandchildren

I had a good friend in the university. You know, we went to library together, finding out information for study etc. Nothing special, we don't want to be a pair.

We usually talk over about girls and boys, which we liked and once topic went us to our sexual fantasies.

We found, that we have so many common in sex and nobody could satisfy them.

It was the best sex in my life, I swear! We were just fucking few times a week and everyday as usual preparing lessons. And we don't wanted more!

I don't know how to express all the feelings, but he was perfect in sex.

And then...he has met girlfriend.

The end

I'm not that kind of suck who brake relationships. So from that time we even haven't seen.
Old 01-25-2019, 09:32 PM

Default Few questions

Is anybody had such stories? And how do you feel about i?

As for me I think about that times with pleasure, but now Iíd not repeat this kind of experience. Why? Maybe Iíve lost all my sexual energy with that friend

So is it normal for girls? Or just men can have this type of free relationships withought doubght?
Old 01-29-2019, 06:45 PM

Default Why not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhededra View Post
So is it normal for girls? Or just men can have this type of free relationships withought doubght?
Why not? If you have not find your constant partner you are free to do what you want. And with who you want. I canít see a problem in this case. Just use condoms

As for me so I have not such relations but I wanted to. And everytime when I was creating a story like previous, Iíve felt in love So thatís me.

But once I was close to this kind. We met in common friends circle and spoke often and many just like friends. And once after a bottle of alcohol our stories about life became to sex experience. I remember that excitation born inside and we started to put off clothes...And she stoped and run away! Withought any word, do you understand?

My evening was finished with masturbation Next day she said that we could make a mistake. What kind of I have not understood, for me there was nothing unnormal.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:14 PM

Default I am happy))

I am on that relationship now! And I am happy
It is not that kind of ordinary girlfriend who will put off your brain every day, say sweet words and call you twenty times an hour! Perfect!
When we both want sex, call each other and meet in different places, often in hotels.
For her it is Ok because she crazy about sex a little and not every man will solve her desires))
Once we spoke that we could be a nice couple. From a side. But in reality, we just have fucking amazing nights or evenings together, but it is not about love or at least sympathy.
We both do not know how long this will last, but we can stop in every moment. Or maybe no...Will keep you updated))
Old 02-01-2019, 08:41 PM

I cannot say anything because it is not for me. If there is love it is not friendship. I can be friends with men if I don't like them as men.