Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Lifestyle > Relationships & Love

Text here

Old 02-05-2019, 09:35 PM

I'm annoyed with male-comedians who talk a lot, try to joke all the time to be the center of attention. As a rule, they talk loudly and it irritates me terribly. A clever man wins the attention of a quiet but beautiful baritone a little with a sexy shade, but not tweets like a parrot.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:14 AM

Default Socks

Very funny, but it really irritates me TOO much when a man throws his socks everywhere and when he does not use a regular deo. You must agree, guys MUST be neat, and smell well. Then, women will simply adore them. Correct?
Old 02-06-2019, 12:12 PM

There are a lot of things that irritate most of all I don't like when they lie. I hate when they think that they are the best. I don't like lazybones. I hate when they don't want to work and they want to have everything. And at last, I hate when they want to tell me what I have to do.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:28 PM

It annoys me when a men is deprived of a sense of humor, has no purpose in life, is not confident in his strength and earns little. Such men are best avoided. It is difficult to build normal relations with them. Ideal if a man has his own housing, where you can live together.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:20 PM

Default Beautiful too much

It irritates me when man too much cares about his look. Too many accessories, beard with unbelievable form, when he crazy about clothes... And nowadays popular feature - men cosmetics.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Cosmetics? For men? Where do we go...

Beauty is something about women. Not a men, a-a.

Just take a look at bodybuilders. They almost gonna fuck themselves! So many times looking at mirrors in the gym. Brrrrr. Narcissistic idiots.

I just wanna men do not steel women features.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
I find it's irritating some don't want to pay for dinner on a date.
I do not like when a man does not fulfill his promise and speak the truth. Because the only thing that makes a man really is honesty and truthfulness. For example, there are men lie to his wife and even children. Children see it and start lying too. That is what annoys me the most.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:16 PM

Quote:
It annoys when a man is stingy and afraid to spend his money on women and charity. With a stingy man, a woman will never be happy. I had a neighbor, whose husband was very mean. And he scandals every day because of family expenses, although he earned very well. It is very rude and ugly.

Last edited by cleardicu; 02-06-2019 at 10:24 PM.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:58 PM

I will say what irritates me in a man most of all. It annoys me when a man specifically shakes muscles, admiring himself in front of a mirror in order to find a rich woman. He wants her money and he is ready to do everything that she wants. Nowadays such a phenomenon can be found quite often. Feminization occurs. This is very sad because it's very difficult to find a real man. I don't understand why these men haven't shame.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:14 AM

Default Strange a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhededra View Post
I hate it when man is not a man
Strange a bit. What is it - NOT a man? For instance, I simply hate when a fellow spits everywhere or when he (pardon, guys) farts (yes, it happens!!!) when he is like an...animal. However, I can understand when the guys who do it is not healthy.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:31 AM

Default I do not care

Quote:
Hm, is it so strange? Probably, the fellow simply wants to check IF his woman starts shouting at him or simply take her money and pay for this damned dinner. Try to pay once and watch his reaction. I swear a surprise is guaranteed.