Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Lifestyle > Relationships & Love

Text here

Old 02-07-2019, 11:03 AM

I'm an introvert, so people always annoy me. I have to work a lot on myself. Sometimes even I annoy myself that I'm so introverted and have such bad character. So specifically cannot answer: and snot, and a baby crying, and loud laughter can irritate me.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:25 AM

I do not like stingy women who save on their beauty, do not go to the beautician, do not buy clothes, and all the time in the kitchen - Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and then wash, iron. And then complain that the husband has another one.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:30 AM

It irritates me when men try to say me what to do and to make me live as they want. I hate when they gossip about their girl friends and about their wifes. And I hate when a man says "I can't".
Old 02-07-2019, 09:47 PM

It annoys me when a man whines, complains about life. I do not like those who remained on the infantile level: in 40 years, they still run after every skirt and have not defined goals in life. I hate losers. It's when a man walks around the house in his underwear. Is there no money to buy shorts?
Old 02-08-2019, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
I find it's irritating some don't want to pay for dinner on a date.
A man should not complain much and pity himself. A real man should always find a way out of any situation and be at the height of his spirit. If a man at the first weight of life will give up complaining to others, then man is not real and should think about his true masculine purpose.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:28 AM

Default Smoking is OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swesbrak View Post
I do not like when a man smokes and walks down the street. I do not know why, but I hate it. You can stop, step aside and smoke, but no - he will go and smoke near other people.
Smoking is OK. Even when a lady hates when her partner does it, it cannot irritate the female. Men are the creatures that differ just a little bit from women. I can hate it only when a guy hits severely a girl, an old lady...it never matters.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:46 AM

Default Not a man

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeboardluv View Post
Strange a bit. What is it - NOT a man?
Of course I cannot know what the author meant or had in mind, but in general, I fully accept the statement. In my level of comprehension, it is when a man is not a gentleman when he cannot care about a woman and when he does not want or cannot put liability for his lady on his shoulders.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:18 PM

A man can irritate me if he behaves like a lady. Dress like a lady, speak like a lady. And I hate when men want their wife's or girlfriends to keep them. A man is a man.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:07 PM

I am annoyed by untidy men who do not take care of themselves. They do not brush their teeth, rarely wash and shave. They constantly stink sweat. With such men, it is disgusting to be close to public transport.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
I find it's irritating some don't want to pay for dinner on a date.
I hate when a man saying bad words to his woman, especially when guests are in or in public. Because if a woman is a flower, then a man is a gardener, who should take care of her with wonderful compliments and gifts. After this, the woman will become happier and more beautiful.