Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Lifestyle > Relationships & Love

Text here

Old 02-05-2019, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
I find it's irritating when she comes 1 hour late. Duhhh...
I do not like when a woman speak rude words and also not respect her publicly. Last year, during me birthday, my brothers wife got drunk and said very bad words aboute her husband. For this reason, my brothers mood was very bad and he went to his home.
Old 02-06-2019, 04:14 AM

Quote:
I do not like when a woman is very lazy and can not prepare food for her children and her husband. I know one woman who cannot even cook an omelet and his husband has invite her every day to a restaurant and cafe. And this woman is my wife, who found a very good reason for us to go out somewhere every day to eat and be together.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:06 AM

Default Make up

I simply hate when they use HOURS (!) for this make-up. Women are prettier without all this stuff. Right, guys? I tell my woman all the time that she must do care about natural, real beauty, not these things.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:02 AM

Quote:
A woman irritates me when she is not clean and clothes are not ironed. Because a woman should always be beautiful and look after herself in order to delight men's eyes and be desired for her man, but not a woman from whom everyone turns away.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:23 PM

I hate when women start to talk about things that they don't know. I hate when women don't take care of themselves. It is irritating when women think that they are lower than men. I hate when they let men behave with them badly.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:01 PM

In my opinion, now men gossip much more than women. And besides, it annoys me in women that they are looking for a benefit in a relationship. They always seek only rich men and are hypocritical to them, speaking about love. A great rarity to meet a pure soul girl. I am tired of such women, and I hate to look at this. In my life, there was a period when I had a little money, and one of these women did not pay attention to me. But she appeared in my life and began to smile hypocritically to me when my financial condition became excellent. Why do I need such a lying beauty, who will betray me in difficult times?
There are many such women now. But there are exceptions and it pleases.

Last edited by rawhibing; 02-06-2019 at 09:08 PM.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:51 PM

Quote:
A woman should be educated because every woman and she will raise her children and should be a decoration for her husband. An ill-mannered woman will dishonor her husband and herself in society. Without this, even the most beautiful woman would be irritating.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetips View Post
I do not like when a woman speak rude words and also not respect her publicly. Last year, during me birthday, my brothers wife got drunk and said very bad words aboute her husband. For this reason, my brothers mood was very bad and he went to his home.
I hate it when a woman spends a lot of her husbands' money on empty entertainment. Such a woman will make a rich man a beggar. And everything should be the other way around-a woman should help to make a man rich.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:18 AM

Default Women like talking

Women like talking. It simply cannot ever irritate. Pretend you are all ears (listen to her but think about your own things, your stuff). I hate when a lady does not ever care about her body and hygiene. Ladies must be like charming flowers.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:35 AM

Default She loves you

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuPi View Post
Jealousy, the desire to keep a man. As well as the lack of grooming and desire. I don't like Housewives, upstarts and loosers, "hens".
Maybe she does love you so much! Jealous women can do MUCH for their men. I know it. My ex was a very jealous lady, but I did not simply give her a slight chance to consider that I was cheating. However, finally, we parted. Alas!