Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Lifestyle > Relationships & Love

Text here

Old 02-07-2019, 11:06 AM

Bright cosmetics, vulgarity, showing off, the desire to seem super sex bomb-all these irritate me, pisses me off. I prefer to communicate not with glamorous divas, but with business women. They are beautiful, well-groomed and smart.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:22 AM

I try not to communicate with people who annoy me. I try to protect my nerves. Although of course, it is impossible to get rid of all, especially at work. I do not like sycophants, especially if it's men. I don't like aimless people.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:42 AM

I hate when clever women behave themselves stupidly to make men be with them. They think that men love fools and behave like fools. I hate women who want men to take care of themselves.

Last edited by Anna1407; 02-07-2019 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:10 PM

I am annoyed by lazy women who are used to living on everything ready. They are only interested in money, nothing else. Annoying of meaningless love of things and empty talk. Women can talk for hours with friends girlfriend.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:25 PM

Default Luxury women

Hunting for the rich man.

You know, it can be seen immediately. When in a restaurant she finds out and order the most fabulous and not cheap dish, telling how many expensive presents usually she gets from boyfriends, and in how luxury clubs she reposes.

I have no anything against luxury life, I like it! But not when lady probes the sole it at first date etc!
Old 02-08-2019, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
I find it's irritating when she comes 1 hour late. Duhhh...
I do not like when a woman does not want to be a mother and have a baby. Because if a woman has no maternal instinct than this woman cannot be real and be called the fair sex. The main purpose of a woman is to be a mother and to give our world children, as well as participate in their upbringing. Without this, a woman is simply an object of sexual satisfaction.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:33 AM

Default Cook yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swesbrak View Post
I do not like it when a woman does not know how to cook, but she thinks she can Eating such food is impossible, but you cannot offend a woman.
Man, cook yourself! You know, the coolest chiefs are MEN, not females. Let her do something that she does enjoy. For instance, your lady can knit. OK, let her knitting. She can be the coolest buddy. Enjoy this wonderful gift! Some women are worse.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:39 AM

Default Sex problems

I think every man will be irritated by renouncement in sex from your lover.

Women from time to time trying to complain about a headache and refuse to make love. What a....

By the way, scientists proved a theory that regular sex can help in solving a health issue. A headache especially is conquered by sex for good! So this pretext is ancient and not working!!!
Old 02-08-2019, 01:24 PM

I hate when a woman looks like a man and behave like a man. It irritates me when a woman goes shopping without enough money and she tries on expensive dresses or shoes.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:13 PM

I am annoyed by women who constantly complain about their men, humiliate them in front of girlfriends and parents. They consider themselves to be queens, around whom the planet revolves, but in fact, they do not represent anything on themselves. Now there are a lot of such women.