Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > General forums > General

Text here

Old 02-06-2019, 06:10 PM

Default Find a hobby that it will make you money

Devoting your life to the work you hate, to work since 9 to 5 is to waste your life. Life is short and there is no point in spending it like this. Do what you like, now there are so many opportunities for this!
Old 02-06-2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
My life is pointless, it's just 9 to 5
Every day I eat the same food and walk the same way when I go to work and return home. For twenty years now I have been doing this and I want to change everything forever. But I just can not change it all, because I don’t know how to do it.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:01 PM

Quote:
My life passes senselessly and uselessly. Because I divorced my wife. And she took the children. Now I am alone and every day passes very sadly and colorless. It seems to me that happiness has left me forever and this very bad. I want to be with my family every day.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:22 AM

Default Sometimes it is 3

Quote:
When I think about the life of mine, sometimes, it seems that it is 2-3 points from 10. Do you know what I am about? Low wages, quarrels with the spouse, hatred of colleagues. Be simple. Think that tomorrow will be 100% better than today.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:38 AM

Default If I start

Quote:
Man, if I START thinking about this stuff, I will probably think about suicide. In reality, our life is not too easy. You know, we do fight with the spouses, children, our bosses. Sometimes I do think that the whole world does hate me.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:11 AM

I was a successful business lady in my youth, I married a successful businessman late and immediately lost everything. Moved to live in another country and 40 years trying to improve life. Sometimes I realize that the blessed hour has passed and it hurts. Life has passed on earnings. But now I have no even my own flat.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:14 AM

Married late. It seemed all right - in his youth had no life. But I'm 40 years old, the child is only 4. And my friends have already married off their daughters. I do not know if I will have time to see this day. Scary and painful. But the baby gives me strength, does not allow me to feel my age.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:17 AM

I don't like to complain about life. I am grateful that everyone is healthy, that I am safe and sound. And the problems in order to solve them. Most importantly the family next to me, and a roof over my head. So I advise you to thank your life and not to complain. Everything will be ok!
Old 02-07-2019, 11:52 AM

My life is very difficult and I don't know why I live. I work all day long and I can't manage anything. My life consists of work, work, work and nothing else. I don't remember when I was on vacation. I am too tired of this life.
Old 02-07-2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
I have many bad things about life, but I can control the situation. If you do not like your life - something needs to be changed. If you do not like your work schedule from 9 to 5 - just change the scope of activities. Uncover your hidden talents, remember about music, art, freelance, sport - these scopes have flexible hours. It may more interesting than routine life.