Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Lifestyle > Food & Drink

Text here

Old 02-02-2019, 10:16 AM
Administrator

Default Recipes and pictures

Share your favourite recipes and pictures of finished item.
Old 02-02-2019, 10:30 AM

Have you ever listen about spas?
Cook some wheat. Then a spoonful of sour cream and a spoonful of the yogurt mix, add a little flour. Then adds 200 ml of water and same amount of yogurt. Stir until boiling. Adds a little oil, salt, cilantro, dried mint. Especially useful after pianki and in disease

Old 02-02-2019, 03:34 PM

Fried chicken with potatoes in the oven is a tasty, appetizing, hearty dish. This dish is suitable for a holiday. Like the whole family! Preparing quickly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fried chicken with potatoes in the oven.jpg (46.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-02-2019, 04:00 PM

Most of all I like dolma. There are many kinds of dolma. You can make it with cabbage leaves, with grapes leaves. My favourite one is dolma with grapes leave. We eat it with macuni.

Last edited by Anna1407; 02-03-2019 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-03-2019, 06:08 PM

Default Banosh

I have Ukrainian roots (my granny imigrated from Ukraine to States with fam), so many recepies go from that side.

The most famous Ukrainian food is borsch. It is something like red soup. There are so much ingridients! I really cannot remember all of them, so sometimes while cooking it, looking into Grannys recipe.

So as I do not remember borsch, I will tell about banosh. Granny sais it like that, strange word as for me But delicious food! The most tasty from a salty dishes, for sure.

The basys for banosh is corn porridge with fine grinding. Boil it as other porridges 1:2 with water. After 7 min of first stem put into milk cream. I usually put 100-150 ml. Depends on guests amount.

While porridge boiling for 3 min, you should fry ham pieces.

Put porridge on the plate as a mountain, put above fried ham and a little sour cream or goat chees (I do not like) to the top.

It is simple but waltz of tastes will blow your mind.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8EA3C23B-6E07-4FD4-A4EB-3085475D9FAE.jpg (20.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-03-2019, 06:43 PM

Moldavian soup "Zama"
Tasty, rich, looks beautiful in the plate. This soup can treat guests. It has many useful trace elements, as well as vitamins. The recipe is simple. The structure includes:
Chicken (home) - 1
Onion - 1
Noodles (homemade)
Carrot - 1
Red sweet pepper - 1
Tomato - 1
Potato - 3
Garlic
parsley
Kvass (can be replaced with lemon juice)
The recipe is designed for 7 servings.
The chicken should be sliced ​​and cooked. You should cut and fry onion and carrot. Then add to the finished bouillon. Excess fat is collected. Cut the peppers and tomatoes and add to the pan. Then cut the potatoes into cubes and add to the pan. After squeezing garlic. At the end add the noodles.add salt, pepper and herbs. Add kvass or lemon juice at the end. Everything! Zama is ready.
zama.jpg
Old 02-03-2019, 10:48 PM

Default Black Bean and Corn Salad

Recently, I visited a friend and she treated me to a delicious salad. I asked her what it was called, and she replied that it was Black Bean and Corn Salad. This salad is prepared very simply. The composition is:

take olive oil

then add a cup of lime juice

You need to add one teaspoon of salt and garlic

Besides, you should add two cans of black beans

Also, we can't help putting one teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper and 1.5 cups of frozen corn kernels.

Then sliced red pepper must be added too.

avocado, green onions, thinly sliced, two or three sliced tomatoes. Having done it, you can add cup chopped fresh cilantro into a salad.

Having mixed olive oil with lime juice, you must add some salt, pieces of garlic and cayenne pepper, of course!

In another bowl mix the remaining ingredients. Then you should add lime sauce.

The salad is healthy, tasty and prepared for half an hour.
салат.jpg

Last edited by cheetips; 02-04-2019 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-04-2019, 02:24 PM

Default Puree tomato soup

Most Americans started to forget about delicious which always was one of the most important dishes at the dinner table. I think guilty are pizza and other fast food.

So I want to tell about puree tomato soup. The easy recipe as all previous mentioned by other forum members. Can guarantee, all your guests or family will think you spent a lot of money and time!

To make it by the original recipe you need tomatoes of course! I put into it seven or eight huge berries. First, blend them. Spice them with salt and a little red pepper (you may omit pepper if you don't like it, the taste will not be changed by that).

Slash one onion and two carrots (if u have big ones, take one), fry it a little to orange peel. Put vegetables into tomatoes.

Put 70 gr of butter to the saucepan. When it starts boiling, put vegetables and a spoon of olive oil. Boil for 15 minutes.

In the end, add thyme. That is all. The classic recipe is ready. But I like to add a little pure cheese into and taste of dish always becomes delicate and tender.

Good idea to add a little piece of dry bread. Soup is well done not only when it hot. The cold dish tastes good enough too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg DD0A5897-C247-436D-9CF0-3B7F1A8837BC.jpeg (18.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-04-2019, 02:28 PM

I love Burrito, gladly sharing a recipe. We need the following components:

tortilla - 2 pieces;
sweet pepper - 50 g;
onions - 60 g;
chicken - 160 g;
beans in their own juice - 2 spoons;
canned corn to taste;
cheese - any;
Tomato - 1 pc.

Vegetables and chicken are cut into small pieces. Fry vegetables on low heat, add chicken. Then chop the tomatoes and place in the pan. Stew for ten minutes, salt and pepper to taste. Heat the tortilla in the oven, pick it up and spread the contents of the pan onto it. Add beans and canned corn. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up and close the edges. Put in a skillet and fry. While the burrito is preparing, need to pour it with tomato sauce and sprinkle with cheese. To taste, you can pour mayonnaise.

burito.jpg
Old 02-04-2019, 11:53 PM

Default Waffles with strawberries

I just love them very-very much and I cook them like this.

First, I beat four eggs in a deep bowl, then stir with 100 ml of sunflower oil (6 tablespoons), 150 g of sugar, 0.5 teaspoon of salt, 120 g of natural sour cream and 280 g of flour.

Second, I gently stir the batter and beat it well (most convenient a mixer).

Third, I mush berries (raspberries or strawberries).

And fourth, I ladle the stuffing and the batter in waffle iron and cook it until nice smell.

They testes best until they are hot and crisp.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my breakfast.jpg (89.3 KB, 2 views)