Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > General forums > Manís corner

Text here

Old 02-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Administrator

Default How does it feel when you're over 40?

Does the saying that next 2 decades of your life will be the best is true?
Old 02-08-2019, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
I am confident that after forty the most productive and creative period of my life will begin. Because according to the experience of people after forty, the age of wisdom will begin. And not only the next twenty years but all the next years will be the best and the most satisfying because I will see the maturing of my children and grandchildren. I will witness the result of my labors.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:00 AM

Quote:
I once read a book by Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich. In his book, the author said that all successful people learned to sublimate all their energy into successful and productive work only after the age of forty years. Because at this age, the mind of a person will reach that level when a person begins to think rationally and very effectively. I also think that these years will be the best in my life.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:15 AM

Default Cool when you are a man

Quote:
Guys, when you are 40+ and when you are NOT a lady, it is even tough! Just imagine HOW MANY women will be only yours now! Before, females over 20-25 would ignore you simply. Now you will be their king! Enjoy this age. Use all its advantages.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:24 AM

Default Women that are 40+

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophann View Post
Guys, when you are 40+ and when you are NOT a lady, it is even tough! Just imagine HOW MANY women will be only yours now! Before, females over 20-25 would ignore you simply. Now you will be their king! Enjoy this age. Use all its advantages.
Women that are 40+ may also do enjoy this precious time. I do really beg your pardon but after 40, they (most of the females) cannot become pregnant. Thus, they may not be scared to get more kids. They do enjoy sexual things much more. They love sex.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:11 AM

Default Perfect

Perfect! Really, I celebrate my 40 birthday two months ago and I feel more beautiful, attractive, energy and financially independent.

I evaluate every day of my living, fuck my young wife regular and qualitatively. I also make good results in the office, at the gym.

If somebody suggests me to come back to ten or twenty years ago I would better fuck him off I love my 40!
Old 02-08-2019, 12:08 PM

I am above forty and I don't think that something has changed in my feeling. It depends on a person. There are persons that are twenty but they feel like fifty.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:59 PM

Age does not matter when there is a purpose in life or a dream. The main thing is to lead a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain excellent health. After all, our body is aging, not consciousness and thoughts. Surround yourself with young people and finally forget about age.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:34 AM

Quote:
My mother said that before the age of forty a man should already have a good job and a family. Because after forty a man should live for the sake of his happiness and joy. At the same time, he should improve his health, because after forty men usually start having health problems.
Old 02-09-2019, 04:27 AM

Quote:
After forty years, I want to take up writing and, before age sixty, write some great books. Because I love to read for a long time and I want to become a writer. But until forty years I did not put enough attention to this, but now I realized that everything depended on me and I would go to my dream.