Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > General forums > Manís corner

Text here

Old 02-10-2019, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
Does the saying that next 2 decades of your life will be the best is true?
Of course, after forty people will become more programmatic and hardworking. At the same time, he will appreciate life and rejoice at every breath. For example, I see every day my children grow up and get an education, and this makes me very happy. In addition, I want to always be close to them and it gives me more energy to ensure their happiness.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Everything depends on the person. If a person wants to turn every day into a useful and joyful day, than he will definitely do it so as not to miss every moments. In addition, after forty people realistically and fully understand that he must leave behind something in this world so that people necessarily remember him. Therefore, I think these years are the best in human life.

Last edited by rawhibing; 02-10-2019 at 03:13 AM.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:35 AM

Quote:
At this age, I want to do business, which opened my father, but he could not take profit from it. Therefore, I want to continue his work and fulfill his dream. In addition, making a good profit and providing your life with pleasure is a very good plan, and also my father will be very happy that I continued his work.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:01 AM

Quote:
I married a beloved woman in forty years. She is thirty-three years old. We plan with her that we will have two children and we create a very happy family and will do everything for a better life. Therefore, I think that life after forty for me will be a period of our happy life with my beloved and very beautiful woman.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Until I was forty, I was a great athlete. But now I am a coach and I make the best champions out of young athletes. I love my work very much and spend a lot of time on this work. Athletes whom I train respect me and obey me. Therefore, I give all my energy so that in the future they will reach their goal and I will see the results of my labors. In my opinion this is the greatest happiness.

Last edited by cleardicu; 02-10-2019 at 04:42 AM.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:08 AM

Default Probably, it is true

Quote:
Yes, fellows, probably. For instance, I have an old like paradize granny, and she says NOW she feels even younger than she was before. Honestly, I have no 1 reason to believe her. I see she is crawling like a snail and always gossiping. Not so cool.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Up to the age of forty, I was very impatient and did not like to work. But after forty I realized that in my life there was no need to hurry and in order to understand myself more I began to visit a psychologist and read novels. I have a diary and I write every day in it how today I spend my day. I regret that I did not do this earlier because I would be able to understand that I have a lot of free time. But now I will spend this free time on spiritual self-improvement in order to meet a happy old age.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:14 AM

Default We need to live for over 40

We need to live for over 40. You know, today, too many fellows die younger (drugs and whatnot). Now, I do not say that I am a grass smoker but the ecology is so awful that it becomes a REAL TASK to live for 40, 50 and over. Too complicated task.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:43 AM

The age of 40 years is the peak of the physical and psychological activity of any person, so sad thoughts at that age are a sign of serious depression. It is necessary to consult a psychologist for therapy.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:04 PM

I want to know about sex after 40? Is it possible or not? When I was younger I thought that it would be impossible. But now next to 40 it is very interesting to me. If it is no a secrete for you, please tell about it).