Nuisance Forum

est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > General forums > Manís corner

Text here

Old 02-07-2019, 09:15 PM
Administrator

Default Cons of divorced woman with children

Please share some according to your own experience.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
A divorced woman with children is like a house without a roof. Because the husband is considered the protector in the family, as well as one of the parties that should participate in the upbringing of children. In this case, the woman assumes all the responsibility and she may not succeed in other aspects of her life. For example, her career may not take place or she simply cannot take care of herself to be beautiful and happy.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:19 AM

Quote:
In this position, there will be no complete female and family of happiness. For family happiness and the complete joy of women for the family, there should be a man who will support women in all situation. In addition, such a woman may have hormonal disorders and this may affect her health and activity. As well as raising children, both women and men should participate.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:19 AM

Default It is evident

Quote:
Fellows, it is simply evident. When you have NO spouse but kids (and it never matters if these children are from him or NOT), you must work as a true horse. Try NOT doing it, and society will blame you. Feed kids, buy them all the stuff and whatnot.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:03 AM

Default Man's view

Cannot see a problem. My wife has a child from her first marriage and I love this boy as my own. Now she feels no fear and loneliness because we are together and we are family.

But she told me when we have not met, she thought that will be alone till the death cause no one man would not take a woman with a child. Absurd, as for me. It does not matter.

I would like to recommend that kind of women to be confident and not to despair. Work on your own and be busy. Вesire for a better life with love of your life should live in your heart till you meet it!
Old 02-08-2019, 12:14 PM

I think that it is very difficult for a divorced woman with children to marry again. In my opinion, she must think first of all about her children if her future husband will respect her children.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:37 PM

If a man really likes a woman, then children will not be a hindrance. There are many such marriages. He will accept and love them. I give free advice on how to quickly get along with a divorced woman. Find a common language with children, and soon she will love you.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:26 PM

If such a woman has good work, she won't have any problems. In this situation are only two disadvantages. Children need a father, and not every man will take such woman with children, because it's the burden and her children won't be able to love him. They will love their native father.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:17 AM

Quote:
А family without a husband is like a church without a priest. Because a woman should be sure that there is someone in her house who supports her spiritually and physically. Without this, it will be very difficult for a woman and she makes a mistake in raising her children. In addition, children should feel fatherly love and be happy. Seeing the happiness of their children, the woman will also be happy.
Old 02-09-2019, 07:26 AM

Why does not the question of a divorced man with a child arise?

By the way, the woman's child does not interfere at all, because the woman herself takes care of him. And in the case of a man - a woman must take care of him and his child.