est

Best forum

Go Back   Nuisance Forum > Culture and Society > Business, Economy, Money

Text here

Old 02-16-2019, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.smith View Post
I need at lest 200$.
If for a normal life you have enough two hundred dollars than you are a man who is very saved. But for me, two hundred dollars is not enough, even though I live alone. To live in prosperity, I need more than five hundred dollars a month, but this is only a minimum and a maximum of about a thousand dollars.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:47 AM

Quote:
I need at lest 200$.
I also need two hundred dollars. But this is only for food, and for other expenses I need more. Because to live as a modern person you need to spend enough money and I think it is about $ 600 for one person. But money never happens a lot-always not enough.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:02 AM

Quote:
I need at lest 200$.
And what can you buy for two hundred dollars a month? For example, I spend over a thousand dollars a month only for women. I spend over a hundred dollars on my cigars and wipes. I need more than a thousand dollars a month for normal well-being.

Last edited by mafiamake; 02-16-2019 at 04:05 AM.
Old 02-16-2019, 07:16 AM

3000 $ a month it will be normal for me and my family. True, I will not buy luxury clothes and fly business class, but I can travel and dress stylishly, go to the theater and sit in cafes with friends.
Old 02-16-2019, 07:32 AM

Quote:
I need at lest 200$.
Amount of money formy comfort life depends on many parameters. On average i need in 500$ every months. It is minimal value for comfort life and develop fully. Maybe in other contryes this amount of money will not be sufficient to good quality of life.
Old 02-16-2019, 07:39 AM

For normal life, I need in one hundred dollars in a week. It is about 400$ every month. It is a minimum value, that allows consuming good and quality food, starting to save some money for clothes and other needs. I think it is relatively average rate for many people.
Old 02-16-2019, 09:04 AM

Default What is normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleardicu View Post
What is a normal life? I think normal life is a home by the sae and a private yacht.
Look at how people are different. Ma daddy's happiness is a good catch with five or seven fishes. He does not want to go out or visit resorts. A yacht is something unnecessary for him. He can live for less than 100$ and feel ok about this fact!

Never understood that. I tried to change his thoughts but he has his own opinion. So ok.

I cannot imagine how will I live for 100bucks!!! I have so many interests, cause life is bright and I do not want to lose an opportunity in happy and unforgettable living NOW.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:14 AM

I have a big family. For complete happiness, I need 2000 $ per month. This will give an opportunity to spend money on food and things, and also to pay for education. I even can't afford to spend money on a small trip now, because I get 1,000 $ monthly.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:23 PM

I constantly lack money, although my income increases every year. I think there will always be little money, because the needs are also increasing. The main thing is for the family to live in prosperity and children eat good. Everything else you can get used to.
Old 02-16-2019, 06:10 PM

Default I am shoked

Guys, are you from States with that 200 and 100 dollars?

Cannot imagine myself with that sum per month but I swear if I had that amount I would better less sit on my ass behind computer or telephone. I mean the Internet. I would better kick myself and go for money!

My month wastes are ten times more than you get! And beside this every month I save approximately 20% of my profit.

We have just one life to live it in quality and wealth. Go on!